Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holy crap I am a ray of sunshine on here. :) I'm dazzled from all the glitter that farts out from my sentences. I have lots on my mind, but i am reserving this one for happiness. We have moved into our new home, and I have gotten fatter. lol. Comes from having this awesomely large kitchen and island where I can bake to my hearts content, and have the room to do it all in. :) Then I eat it all. My specialty is the normal cookies- Peanut Butter, Cocolate chip, and the good ol' M&M cookies. :) I'm going to try a new pumpkin pie recipe this week for Christmas. I even made the puree for it. I'm making my first pie from scratch...Yeah Baby! (Imagine that in the Austin Powers voice) Our tree is up and fantabulous, but I have decided I also want a fake tree next year. We have our real tree in the back of the house in the family room where we hang out. But we have that *perfect* window in the formal living room, and it's looking lonely. This is the window that goes from floor to ceiling....totally perfect for the tree display. So next year we will have two trees. Cause I am greedy like that. :) I also made a ton of presents with the kids this year. I am not working, so money is tight for those "extras". So we made snowmen for the Aunts and Grandmas, and ornaments for the combined gift between the Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents. They turned out pretty cute.











































































Ok...pics are a bit challenging for me. lol. I'll get it one day. Anyhow, it was great fun. Christmas was cool too. Lots of visiting. That's all for now! :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment