Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So, we had Miss Maddies doctor appointment yesterday, and I am Thankful to say that everything on the ultrasound looked great! She had a UTI about a year and a half ago, so they did some tests on her, and one kidney was smaller than the other. So we did a recheck yesterday, and it was all good! Very happy for my little one. :0)

And Brandon got to go and spend the night with his grandma and papa, which was a good break for him. :) He gets all crazy-like when he only has me and maddie around him all day every day. Lol.

On another note, I did get my application in for my daycare license last week, and I am sooooo excited to start my new adventure! I'm thinking it wont be too easy to recruit, since I am working only sunday through wednesday, but it will all hopefully work out. But this is so I can have the same work days as Terry, and then I will have 3 day weekends, and I will have two days off during the week so we can do more things as a family, and so I can have the chance to help in Brandons classroom when he enters Kindergarten this upcoming fall. It is a bit daunting to think their is one person who will decide if I can run a childcare in my home or not. And that I pretty much have one shot to impress her. It will all work out well though. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment